|my english teacher:||your essay isn't very well put together|
|me:||my thoughts are stars i cannot fathom into constellations|
Of course, you never really forget anyone, but you certainly release them. You stop allowing their history to have any meaning for you today. You let them change their haircut, let them move, let them fall in love again. And when you see this person you have let go, you realize that there is no reason to be sad. The person you knew exists somewhere, but you are separated by too much time to reach them again.
Creamy Margarita Popsicles
• 1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
• 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup tequila
• 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
• Kosher salt or margarita salt
You will also need:
• 12 (3oz) cups
• Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
• A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
1. In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
2. Line out the cups on a baking sheet. Fill each cup 90% of the way with the tequila mixture.
3. Slice the limes into ¼ inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the lime sticks. Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the tequila mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle the tops generously with salt, and serve.
oh felicia, we are SO making these.